The CTEK M300 (25A) is a powerful and complete 8-step, fully-automatic, switch mode battery charger that analyses, looks after, charges and maintains all types of boat batteries. The M300 is designed to take care of your service batteries and the M300 STARTER offers a constant maintenance battery charge for the starter battery. The M300 has been specially developed to make boat life safer and more convenient for today's boat owners.
- Eight step, fully automatic switch mode model.
- Revives, charges, checks and maintains virtually all types of 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM) from 50Ah to 500Ah.
- Desulphation mode.
- Soft start for severely discharged batteries.
- Recondition mode for deep discharged batteries suffering from acid stratification.
- Maintenance pulse charging increases battery life and gives superb performance.
- Charges even drained batteries.
- Temperature compensated for optimal charging voltage at all times.
- Low back current drain, low ripple and input voltage independent (170-260V).
- High efficiency: 85%
- The charger can be connected for months, ideal for seasonal vehicles.
- Compact design with mounting holes for permanent assembly.
- Unique to the Australian market, the M300 comes delivered with the M300 starter, an extra charger for your starter batteries
- 5 year warranty.
- Electronic safe, the charger will not damage vehicle electronics. The battery does not normally need to be disconnected from the vehicle when charging.
- Minimal gas build-up and a patent-pending spark protection system.
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protected.
- Double insulation.
- Cooling with power controlled fan.
- Approved for outdoor use, (IP44).
- Progressive temperature protection.
- Tested and approved by Intertec SEMKO AB. S-marked and conforms to the following standards: EN60335-1, EN60335-2-29, EN55022, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61000-3-2, EN55014-2.
M300 has a sensor cable placed together with the battery cables. The units will automatically adjust the charging voltage if the temperature deviates from +25°C. A high temperature lowers the voltage and freezing conditions is handled by higher voltage.
The temperature is best measured on or very close to the battery. Therefore always place the sensor as close to the battery as possible when charging. The sensor cable could be prolonged or cut to length with the same functionality. A short-circuited or disconnected sensor is indicated by lamp A. The charging voltage is then adjusted to the +C condition.
Don't risk your warranty, buy from an
By buying your next CTEK Charger from Balmain Batteries you will be getting a genuine CTEK Product backed by our unmatched after sales technical service and a full manufacturers warranty.
Technical Support Hotline - 0425- 286 700. 8:00am to 8:00pm 7 days